LansingCorp, the millenium-old tech giant and the pharmatech company Helicon Systems have completed their merger discussions and within one month will re-emerge as a new corporate entity: Ultriva LHR. Lansing, buffeted by scandal in the last few months and never having fully recovered from the stigma of the Archeron Incident took the opportunity to redefine itself under the leadership of their new CEO Tabitha Warren-Lansing by acquiring the struggling Helicon Systems.
Crusader, acting on a hunch and feeling it was his only option, began asphyxiating the Red Man who claimed to be extra dimensional. Proximus and Miho, having serious issue with this acted. Proximus tried to pull Crusader off and Miho acting on a hunch activated a a sonic scan she was setting up at full power, disrupting the Red Man’s structure and bringing Metatide back….
- Proximus and Crusader exchange words and Proximus begins to pack to leave for good.
- Metatide, talking to Miho and the others, comes to a dreadful conclusion concerning the origin of the Red Man.
- Valentine speaks to Crusader shortly after.
- Mel, the alien subject of a vision/psychic communication of Eribos’, is aboard the starship Churchill whose destination is either Terminus or Titan. It may hold the clue to the origin and purpose of the twin’s powers.
- Senator Clark, a member of the Genesis Trust, is arranging for a meeting for Crusader and/or the team with the EarthGov president.
- A group of pro-Earth, anti-alien/anti-spacer mutant saboteurs are making more brazen attacks.
- Someone is arming Gamma-level mutant criminals with technological boosters.
- Oriana’s friend Angelique made an offer to her to join in the use of ancient alien technology to put Earth ahead of its rivals such as the totalitarian Confederation.
- Dr. Cyrus (aka Psyon), is still on the loose.
- The Confeds are watching Proximus and the three children in his care. Another group, followers of Shard, seeks them for another reason.
Arclight returned to save his cohorts, starting a battle to the finish with Genesis. CAPTURED Continue reading “Villains – Session 11”
Gamma-level mutant with a bio-electric power booster exo skeleton. Easily captured by Genesis as he tried to conduct a shadowrun.
Continue reading “Villains Session 10”
FR: Ariel Rosiiskaya, personal secretary to Mr. Dietrich Vance
RE: Current wherabouts of the the Churchill.
Crusader, Mr. Vance has asked me to inform you that the Churchill is due to arrive at the Tannhauser Gate (Haven) in three days and then proceed after a four day layover there at EarthForce’s McArthur Base orbiting Haven either to Terminus; or to the EarthForce Prison Facility on Titan. As you know Terminus’s location is classified, and getting you into the Titan prison facility would be very difficult.
Continue reading “Report to Crusader on the EAS Churchill”
TO: Proximus – Genesis
FR: Dr. Anna Abernathy – Coalition Embassy: Medical Center
RE: Three Children
Proximus, we have put the children through a physical and full scan akin to the one we performed on you to measure your power. It is confirmed that all three possess power potential akin to yours, albeit at a much lower potential. As long as there is no immediate threat to the embassy, we have no problem keeping them here as it would be the safest place.
I also followed up on this S’slaa mutant named E’erath whom the children considered contacting. Auroran Intelligence confirms that he possesses powers similar to yours and has been active in the Outer Sphere areas near the S’slaa system. While we cannot confirm this, rumor is that he has taken on cosmic energy shell like yours and possesses similar but not exactly identical powers. Several outer colonies have noted his appearence and he seems to have helped against several Tharg raids against human colonists who have good relations with the S’slaa. It’s possible this E’erath was among the S’slaa abourd a trade ship which responded to the distress calls from ships following the final confrontation with Shard.
The S’slaa have some trade with the Human Sphere worlds. They are reptiliod/amphibiod beings slightly shorter than humans in stature. They have a half-dozen colony worlds and have made greater contact with humanity in the last 20 years.
Crusader has been making headway dealing with various groups and organizations which could help or hinder the team in the future. The mayor and police commissioner are behind the team so far, plus there are the beginnings of good relations with the Guild, the Commerce Transit Authority (CTA), and the Security Police as a whole. No EarthForce contacts have been made, though an Earthforce test pilot is assigned to the team associated with the new Tempest Class transport. Crusader was planning on building relations with EarthGov, the Spacers, the SPs as a whole, and possibly EarthForce as needed. In addition, he has made contact with a former costumed supervillain, The Fly, who seems to have mended his ways.
Metatide has began taking on more of the role of a spokesman for the group, both via the InterWeb and by using a new fake persona as the group’s ‘press agent’, John Rivers. In addition she is slowly building contacts with former adversaries and others. Her worry about being mentally controlled still is an issue for her, though Crusader, Kelsey, and Miho have taken as many steps as possible to insure it never happens again.
Proximus has taken under his wing three teen refugees from offworld who share birthdates
* Crew: 3: 2 pilots, 1 Guild director (optimal for non-Stargate or non-local use use of the warp system)
* Passengers: 15 (8 dual bunk cabins, 2 single bunk cabins)
* Payload: 70,900 lb (77,519 kg) of cargo
* Length: 174 ft (53 m)
* Wingspan: 50 ft (18.29 m)
* Height: 35.1 ft (10.7 m)
* Empty weight: 382,500 lb
* Max takeoff weight: 455,000 lb
* Atmosperic Drives: 2x Vance Whitney F101-R1170 Gravity Assisted Scramjets
* STL Drives: 4× VanceWhitney V117-X-2910 VASIMR drives
* Atmospheric cruise speed: Mach 1.76 – Max speed: Mach 12
* STL cruise speed: 0.10c – Max speed: 0.44c
* FTL stargate speed: 1.088 pc/day (2) standard – 1.136 pc/day (4) extended.
* FTL stargate speed: pc/day
April 4, 2911
The Mayor today announced a cooperative effort between the NeoYork city government and the NYSP to work with the private Genesis Initiative, in particular the team led by the new Crusader, in preventing and addressing the building meta-crime wave in the city. Continue reading “NeoYork Mayor and SPs Endorse Genesis”
Plasmus – Derek Lars
A gamma-level mutant who somehow gained technology that increased the potency of a minor radiation ability to beta class levels. He and his cohorts attempted a smash-and-grab at a NeoYork rare elements depository and were foiled by Genesis. CAPTURED Continue reading “Villains – Session 9”